• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am desperately looking for Boris the Cranky Pig.

Trying to build a desert/Egypt section on my island.

I currently have Dom in boxes. I'd be looking for TBT if anyone is interested. Will likely sell him within an hour if I don't get any offers on here. :)

anyone want deli, flo, elmer, puddles, or midge??? looking for NMT or the dreamies in my signature :O

LF: Punchy

Can trade in bells, NMT, or items in my catalogue.

Doesn’t matter if he’s original or not. He’s just awesome. <3

looking for antonio! i just bought the game a couple days ago so i might not have much but i can try!

Just in case if you want Antonio, you can find more information in my thread.

I am still looking for Felicity, Rosie, Judy, Lily, and Maple. I will have an empty plot soon!

Looking for my last dreamies! Marshal (already found) and Melba :) send me a dm with what you want in return please

Last edited:
The villagers I'm looking for are:
Marshall
Raymond
Pekoe
June
Ellie

These are my friends dreamies so I'm trying to get them for her. I am willing to pay for the villagers for my friend 🙂
PM me if you have any available

I have Renee in boxes today.

I'm also looking to get Frita as her replacement tomorrow.

LF: Raymond! Tomorrow. The space will be open tomorrow. <3

I can offer... An amazing amount of NMT. Contact me and we can work something out. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back