• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily love letter to you wonderful readers!

I'm still searching for the last 4 sheepies I need to have a full set!

I'm after~

The Snooty cutie Willow

The Cranky grump Curlos

The Normal quiet Eunice

And last but not least the Snooty fluff Timbra!

If anyone can get me anyone of these wonderful babies I can promise they'll be loved and spoiled and will be in a forever home on my sheep filled island!~ Thank you!

I don't mind if they are 'original' or not! My Frita wears the cutest outfits from her last home and is just as loved~

Last edited:
Looking for one of any of these villagers. Name a price
Fauna
Stitches
Judy
Lucky
Roscoe
Molly
Coco

I'm looking for sweet Marina or my boy Julian! 🥺 I'd like them both in original or mostly original houses because both of their houses are so cool lol. I'm mainly looking for Marina rn. I have one plot open. I'm willing to pay with TBT since I don't have much NMT, or bells, but 100k bells is the most I can offer rn. Tysm to anyone who can offer me one of my favorite babies 💖

i have many amiibo villagers! message me who you want! i probably have them lol :)

LF Raymond I can pay 50 nmt plus I have a lot of Amiibo cards if you want a villager in return! He's my last dreamie pls help!

Does anybody have Chester, I’ve been looking far and wide but I can’t fine him.
9F488BDB-BAAA-40EE-9AB6-3E0B3F25E1B5.jpeg

probably a long shot, but a friend of mine is looking for sherb. i'm willing to pay in NMT or bells for him

EDIT: we found sherb!!

Last edited:
I'm the only one of my friend group who's on belltree, and I don't really like villager trading much myself (I like island hopping, lol), so I thought I'd help them out by facilitating trades for them! I'll be updating this thread continually as people decide they want different things.

also, this should be obvious, but this is for my friends - don't ask me to put villagers you're looking for on here if I don't know you. i'm just doing this for my friends who aren't on belltree.

if you're interested, just reply with the villager you have and what you're selling them for/if you're giving them away!

Matt (he/him) is looking for:
  • Sherb (FOUND!)
  • Ankha
  • Sprinkle
  • Snake
  • Celia (FOUND!)
  • Diva
  • Elvis
  • Del
Wyn (he/they) is looking for:
  • Agnes
  • Judy
  • Zucker (FOUND!)
  • Octavian
  • Puddles
  • Purrl
  • Tiffany
Jeremiah (he/him) is looking for:
  • Jeremiah (lol)
  • Pinky
Kirby (he/they) is looking for:
  • Dom

EDIT: Matt and Wyn both found dreamies, thanks so much for all you guys' generosity! i'll be giving jeremiah and kirby's dreamies higher priority now so that the former two don't get overloaded with trades

Last edited:
looking for bones and bob! :)
I’m looking to sell bob!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for roald, Skye, Whitney or Marshal. Marshal is for a friend but I'm willing to pay for Marshal myself
I have marshal for sale!
Post automatically merged:

Marshal and Bob are up for sale. PM for offers. Will TT them into boxes once offer is sealed

I have DOM, but he is an unoriginal starter selling for 20 nmt maximum. I also have snake's amiibo! out of all my villagers they are available right now, dom is moving today and snake can come whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back