• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't have that many nmt, im sorry :(
Post automatically merged:

ok sounds good! How much are they looking to trade? Mostly interested in bells, lil NMT
um so funny story! while they were time traveling to move someone out, they got a campsite visitor. they went to check who it was...
...it was zucker. they sent me a screencap and everything. i cant believe it either
so they're getting zucker from there. im really sorry abt how confusing this all was and i hope you can find him a good home!

they don't have that many nmt, im sorry :(

um so funny story! while they were time traveling to move someone out, they got a campsite visitor. they went to check who it was...
...it was zucker. they sent me a screencap and everything. i cant believe it either
so they're getting zucker from there. im really sorry abt how confusing this all was and i hope you can find him a good home!
No problem!! Glad they found him :)

Looking for Judy now that it's pride month .. I doubt I'll find her through here, but it's at least worth a shot.

I can offer IGB. ;w;

how many they got?
not very many. like 8. they dont wanna undervalue you so its not a problem if you wanna trade her somewhere else

I have a friend that's going to get rid of Del soon, if he didn't already.
if you wouldn't mind asking them first, that'd be great - i've already kind of inundated matt w trades today so he might need some time

Looking for these babies except stitches

Attachments

• 9C30B720-66BD-452B-A701-08AB01D9A9E2.jpeg
    9C30B720-66BD-452B-A701-08AB01D9A9E2.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 21
LF: Genji, Amelia, and Static
i have Apollo, Gloria, and Derwin i’d be willing to trade for them!

Looking for Apollo,

LF: Genji, Amelia, and Static
i have Apollo, Gloria, and Derwin i’d be willing to trade for them!
I don’t have any of those villagers, but I’m begging you to let me have Apollo lol. What could I give you. ( I am out of nook miles unfortunately) about to lose my open plot

LF Scoot, Bob, Eugene, Cherry, Ruby, Ankha, Marshal

Definitely know for sure I can't afford the last two but yeah
I have Ankha are you willing to pay 100 nmt or best offer?

LF Ankha, Merry, Punchy, Fauna, Bam

Offering IGB, NMT, and I have a good amount of amiibo as well
I have Ankha in boxes. Do you have 100 nmt or Dom?

i, along with many others, am looking for raymond! pm me what you want for him! i can work something out with you!

Looking for:
Skye, Whitney or Freya

I have a plot open for either one as I only need one of them 🙂
If you PM please don't say which one you want to give me and keep it a surprise until I get there to collect the villager 😁
I can only pay in igb aswell as I'm low on tbt and nmt right now 🙂
I have one of them in boxes today. I’d actually prefer IGBs too. How much would you offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back