• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting again bc i have an open plot today!

i'm looking for:
• cashmere
• katt
• kiki
• lily
• nate
• rudy
• tad

I'm searching for Carmen! Have NMT, Bells, mats, an ironwood dresser DIY, just lmk <3 (I'll need 30 mins to get a plot set up for her!)

My first jock villager just moved out so I’m looking for my favorite New Leaf jock, Pierce! Can give 99k and 3NMT, let me know if you have him!

EDIT: Found!

Last edited:
Looking for Apollo. I'll have an open plot tomorrow. I can pay in NMTs or bells.

Looking for: Bam, Fuchsia, Leonardo, Mathilda, Pekoe, Simon, and Sparro.

For trade: Wendy, Mac, and NMT.

LF any of the following: Audie, Beardo, Eugene, Freya, Merengue, Octavian, Ribbot, Raymond, Sprocket, Static, Sterling, Sylvia, Vladimir, Walt

4M IGB and/or a few NMT/star fragments/gold available
I know your post was literally 2 months ago, but did you still want Vladimir? Lol.

Looking for an original Dobie, please contact me if you have him in Boxes, will pay nmt/bells

Looking for vivian, tangy or julian thank you
I really only have items and DIYs for trade.

Looking for Freya! Can pay in NMT!

REALLY want her for my island! Almost got her twice, but one deal fell through, and the other ended with a connection error that left me with Ed the horse instead.
Hey! I have Frey in boxes rn! Can you do 20+ nmts!

Looking for BEA, FANG and HAMLET!! Please let me know what you are looking for!!!
I have fang I’m willing to sell him for nmt
Post automatically merged:

LF Scoot, Bob, Eugene, Cherry, Ruby, Ankha, Marshal

Definitely know for sure I can't afford the last two but yeah
I have Eugene I’m willing to sell him for nmt!

A friend of mine is desperately looking for Chief or Rudy, they don't TT, so today is the only day he has an open plot
He's willing to pay up to 25 NMT
I have both of those villagers! I have amiibo cards and could kick one of them out. I am looking for NMTs if you happen to have any, bells would work too. Would you like me to Private Message me

hello! fauna's gonna be in boxes later today if anyone's interested. will hold her for the next 24 hours or so (it's via amiibo kick out & i tt so i can be a bit more flexible with this, if ever). looking for tbt/nmt for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back