• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Chow and Flurry! I have Charlise and Angus in my town if anyone wants them. Please VM/PM me if you have my dreamies or want Charlise and or Angus! :D

Last edited:
I have Soleil in boxes in my town right now and I need her out within the next half-hour or sooner, if you want her please tell me!! I'll accept literally any amount of tbt in exchange, just please get this hamster out of my town! I need room for a dreamie! D:

EDIT: thank the lord I found someone to take her

Last edited:
Looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Kyle
Annalise
Papi
Poppy
Tammy

:lemon:

Looking for Amelia the snooty eagle. Willing to give all my TBT bells, as she's the last villager I need in my town :) Original or mostly original is best, as I love her normal house!

Looking for Tia the Elephant.

I only have a small amount of tbt to offer (see in profile), but I can offer sets, special items, hybrids, IGB, just let me know what you'd want for her ^^

I'm looking for Pecan!! Please pm me if you have her and intend to let her go! She doenst need to be in boxes yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back