• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find either Alice, Savannah, Dora or Mitzi. I can trade with you for Coco, or pay a whole bunch of IGB.

hello, I am trying to complete my town of deer dreamies, so I'm still looking for:

Deirdre, Diana, Erik, Fauna and Zell

please pm or vm me if you have any of them. I am trying to save up BTB to afford them, but I'll gladly pay with IGB! thanks <3

I'm looking for Vesta!

I've had terrible luck today. She appeared in my Camp site, and I got so excited, but I already have 10 villagers... I've been trying to get her since I got the game when it came out! I don't have an awful lot in the way of bells to offer (around a million) But if anyone is willing to let me adopt, you can take your pick of my villagers ; u ;

I love Gigi too, wish I had room for her, I've loved her since city folk I will keep an eye for you. To the person looking for Dora, she is a starter in my new town I set up for transfers and I need her out she's totally original it was just set up today and I'm moving pretty quick. I will send you a pm, she isn't ready just yet but I will do my best to hurry her and make sure she stays original as can be am using no contact on all but 2 right now in new town.

Oh looking for Victoria and everyone on my LF sig list under final dreams thanks.

Hiya! I'm looking for Daisy, Willow, Tia, and Blanche. c:
(hopefully not in boxes yet, because I've only got good internet during the weekends :c )
edit: Ankha is moving away soon, so I'm hoping to trade her for one of these dreamies ;u;

Last edited:
I am looking for Lolly, I have a full inventory of blue roses + 20 million IGB I can offer for her. Can also offer Rosie the cat.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Portia! I can offer up to 1M IGB, fruit, or some hybrid flowers, with the exception of black cosmos and purple pansies, as I have none of those.

COMPLETED: I have Portia in boxes if you would like her :)

Last edited:
COMPLETED: Looking for Scoot or Punchy! Please let me know if you have either in boxes. I can pay either way, tbt or igb. Thank you :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for...
?Stitches
?Beau
?Bunnie
?Chrissy
?Kid Cat
I can offer tbt or igb please pm me if you are interested in trading

Looking for any of the following villagers for both mine and my sisters towns, PM me if you have any of them!!
Cally
Fauna
Peanut
Diana
Whitney
Tammy
Bones
Rudy
Fang
Kyle
Caroline
Goldie