• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Agnes and Genji still. I won't be available for a couple of hours, but I will be available today and I can only pay in BtB. I have no IGB...

looking for marina! i have a villager moving out in 5 days. hoping someone can hold her for me until then.

I am no longer looking for ankha, kiki, tom, merry, kabuki, punchy or other cat villagers at this time thank to this great site I have found at least one possible both of my dreamies, thank you so much for all your help it means the world to me to almost to have my second all cat town complete. If something happens where Merry doesn't come through I will re-post. fingers crossed.

I'm looking for Flurry, Skye, Dierdre, and Bianca! I have some igb, and I have perfect fruit. Other than that, Id really like them out of the goodness of your heart <3

Searching for my ultimate dreamy, CARMEN, the peppy rabbit :) Had her in CF and she just holds my heart. If anyone has her moving, in any form, please let me know.

Last edited:
Still searching for my current Dreamies Agnes and Genji. I won't be available until later tonight.

Hello people Im currently looking for these villagers
-Sly
-Roald
-Any frog villager (I really like frogs)
-Anabelle
-Pietro
I can pay in bells or ingame items
Hope that you can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back