• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Genji and Agnes. I really want Genji, but I'll take either one. I only have room for one right now. I'm also poor In Game, so I can only offer BTB. Thanks.

ACQUIRED! Thanks to everyone who was so helpful :) Still questing CARMEN, the peppy rabbit! :)

Last edited:
May have found Genji, but likely that I won't be able to buy him from the seller, so I'm still looking for Genji and or Agnes. Please contact me. Haven't had much luck yet. I can only pay in BTB, because I'm poor in game... Thank you.

I am starting a new town to move over some villagers I don't have space for as such I will likely be letting some starters and even some cuts from old towns that don't make my dream towns lists go and will keep notice on here who I have going before put them up..

I am personally looking for these villagers to complete my dream project..in some instances it may take me a second to move out pending leaving villager I have every town aside new with a pending mover swapping towns and making space..but many I can take right away..Am looking for Robin (p1), Nan, Victoria, Rolf, Vesta and Baabara, Nan,Cole, Leonardo, Kidd, and possibly Velma and stitches just depends if have room or they end up as perms in next town which may be a cycle anyway.not all same town so some I may need to arrange a time some can take ASAP if can take into to new town even for hold until can move. This should for the moment help round out my current dream list if I happen to get . Appreciate it. Hopefully I can give back soon. Will update as hopefully knock some off list from boards.

FOUND: Still searching for Carmen, the peppy rabbit :)

Last edited:
Name of the villager(s) that you?re trying to trade/adopt out: Amelia the snooty eagle

Name of the villager(s) that you?re looking for: lucky, ankna, apple, flurry, static(though im still waiting until the 16 villager rule passes), any of the octopus's,pietro, twiggy, im also accepting blue flowers such as roses and dlc items, as well as the sloppy set.

Time zone: atlantic time(its currently 12:54)

Additional Info: I don't think Amelia has a different catchphrase then her original, and no changes to her house.

Looking for Filbert, Diana, Cookie or Merry, these are all for friends!

Still looking for Rudy :) (I've gotten a few offers so far but would like to get a few more in case)

Looking for ppl in sig and llazy or normal(type preference,but anything is good) animal types ive never had.
Wolfs(kyle is prefered as lazy)
Horses(I doubt I'll get julian,I want the horse with the eyes like stitches.)
Anteaters (IDK what's out there)
Animals that look like pashima(goats?)
Pigs!(HUGH is what id like)
Cows (tipper or noemi plz)
Hamsters(CLAY! No giraham plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back