• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Moe, preferably original. Will pay more for an original Moe. Please PM me!
Need him on/before the 2nd of October!

Still LF Pate.

And now Bill, too, since I overshot my hiatus from Duckburg and Scoot up and left. :(

Would also consider Gloria.

Last edited:
Looking for Bruce and Whitney. I'm focusing on Bruce right now, but either would be great! VM me if you have one of them available.

Looking for Kabuki, Static, Octavian, Allie, Blaire, Felicity, and Marina.

Will pay to get them, or if anyone needs specific items I can see what I can do. PM me for more information!!

Looking for all hippos except Bertha. Paying 15mil++ or items or anything really.

LF: Pate & Bill. Considering Gloria. Have room for two, with priority for Pate & Bill.

Hey guys!

This is just another reminder that this is a thread meant for looking for posts, not for selling your villagers or advertising your villager auctions. Please remember to PM or VM a user if you have the villager they're looking for rather than posting here, and create a new thread in the VTP in order to sell or cycle your villagers. I've seen quite a few posts lately that disregard the thread rules, so please make sure to read the entire first post so you know the purpose of a thread prior to posting.

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back