• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately looking for Kyle and Keaton~! I'm pretty broke in the game right now ;-; I will trade some TBT and a little IGB! :D

I need help finally finishing my dream quest I have been working on for 2 years nearly, here is who I need:Victoria(to complete a mostly horse/cat town), Baabara AND Vesta (sheep town), Rolf, Leonardo, and Cole(t3), Hopper(last for there) and then Velma/Nan, for my final town also need Kidd and stitches but hoping game will see types missing eventually and plot those types as I rid originals.

Anyway that is nine final 9 or tech 11 final animals to finish my dream towns. I am ready for I take on Victoria, the sheep one then the other, and making quick space for the others. so if you can help with any of these, I can try to get ready as quickly as can if the intake town doesn't have space am working on moving ins and outs quickly. Thanks guys for helping me complete this and one day I hope to use my last cart to cycle for those looking for all tiers.

Searching for Flora, the peppy pink flamingo OR Scoot, the jock duck with the safety helmet :)

Last edited:
Here is my situation with this town and dream quest: I am really close aside those mentioned for this town to getting all my dreams I am just waiting on, Victoria to finish a town, Baabara and Vesta for all sheep town, Rolf, Leonardo and Cole to finish my tiger/rabbit town, and Hopper, then just Nan and Vesta assuming I can get stitches and Kidd to come in on thier own in my holding town. So any help getting my last 9 to 11 final dreams I've been working on this for close to 2 years now would be appreciated. Then I will make every effort to help everyone else as well.

Willing to pay TBT if need be, or make a deal.

I'm looking for Genji. Unoriginal is perfectly fine. I can pay with what TBT I have, IGB and hybrids. I'll be available 5 hours from when this is posted (at work) or the next 3 days. My time is CET.

Here is my situation with this town and dream quest: I am really close aside those mentioned for this town to getting all my dreams I am just waiting on, Victoria to finish a town, Baabara and Vesta for all sheep town, Rolf, Leonardo and Cole to finish my tiger/rabbit town, and Hopper, then just Nan and Vesta assuming I can get stitches and Kidd to come in on thier own in my holding town. So any help getting my last 9 to 11 final dreams I've been working on this for close to 2 years now would be appreciated. Then I will make every effort to help everyone else as well.

Willing to pay TBT if need be, or make a deal.

Hi there; I currently have Victoria in my town and I really dislike her; I'm trying desperately to get her to leave :D So whenever she does, I can give you a heads up if you'd like?

I now have Bill, and Pate is pending, so no longer looking for these two. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for Lyman, Marina, Zucker, Kidd and Walt if anyone is willing to trade villagers. In one town I have Doc(who is moving out in 2 days) and Queenie, Gladys, Fuchsia, Cyrano who I am willing to trade for there. And in my second town I have Dotty, Miranda, Ribbot, Skye, Lopez, Peck, Elvis and Big Top who I am willing to trade for there. Hopefully some of you would be willing to trade any of the 5 I'm looking for in exchange for any of the 12 I'm willing to trade for. Right now only Doc is ready to move out but in my second town any of those villagers should be thinking about moving soon.

Last edited:
Still looking for Tammy!
Willing to pay tbt or igb, also willing to trade Ankha or Gaston for her~

Last edited:
I'm looking for Lyman, Marina, Zucker, Kidd and Walt if anyone is willing to trade villagers. In one town I have Doc(who is moving out in 2 days) and Queenie, Gladys, Fuchsia, Cyrano who I am willing to trade for there. And in my second town I have Dotty, Miranda, Ribbot, Skye, Lopez, Peck, Elvis and Big Top who I am willing to trade for there. Hopefully some of you would be willing to trade any of the 5 I'm looking for in exchange for any of the 12 I'm willing to trade for. Right now only Doc is ready to move out but in my second town any of those villagers should be thinking about moving soon.

I have kidd in my cycle town if you want him??

That would be wonderful! I'd really appreciate it that. Any chance he is moving out right now? I have one spot open for a villager to move in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back