• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once, I am not looking for anyone!! I walked through town today, all my dreamies around me, and felt at peace... now if we could have 12 or 14 villagers, THAT would be great. And in that case, I would still be searching for Scoot and Pinky, lol.

Oh, and Vic for President! If you have him, please see toadsworthy :)

I would gladly pay 150 TBT for him....
I'm pretty sure he isn't a US citizen, so he can't be president! lets hope after all this work I actually like him lol

Last edited:
I'm looking for Rolf he currently moved away cause my date was set in 2014 and I just noticed and I changed it to 2015 =_= so now I need my bae back again I'll pay a reasonable price for him <3
Pm/Vm me if you have him

Last edited:
Looking for Ankha!! I'll pay TBT or IGB or whatever I don't care

I would gladly pay 150 TBT for him....
I'm pretty sure he isn't a US citizen, so he can't be president! lets hope after all this work I actually like him lol

I'm sure you'll love him. The villagers i've worked harder to find and/or get i've found myself closer to in comparison. Especially Astrid, I long awaited her for 9 months and that was just with the campsite! I can't imagine my town without her.

You can have any villager for free + reservation in my cycling town in exchange for help cycling Vic... go check it out

Looking for Eugene or Curlos! I desperately need a new Smug!
---
And Toad's looking for Vic. Please help him!

I'm looking for Bruce. He's my last dreamie, so I'd really appreciate if someone could help me get him. Send me a VM if you have him available.

Last edited:
Still looking for Daisy. Please send me a PM or VM if you have her and we can negotiate.

Last edited:
Vic.jpg
just a reminder...

Seeking Victoria to complete a town, and Baabara to complete another and am down to 4 more after that for my other towns.
These are Cole/O'Hare either will do as my male rabbit, Leonardo(note need a min on these two to make a spot), and lastly Velma, Nan(Once Goose is to a home I can I take one shortly after). But am ready for Vicky or Baa to complete towns.
Ty to Toad for the help, so so happy on crossing one more off list in a second.

Also note I have Pecan still I would love to get her adopted, and my Goose requester isn't responding so he too is boxed in the new town and must go soon to be moving onward. If you want or know someone who wants one of these I would hate to see them go to the wall and then see someone seeking..I know there is someone for everyone.

Looking for Alli, I was holding them for a friend and they moved because the servers were under maintenence. I can pay bells, but it would be very few as I am only a month into the game. Looking for Alli for free, but can pay In-game bells (20,000?)

Still on the lookout for Timbra. I have not seen her in a super long time ;_;

Also, toadsworthy, thank you for indirectly getting Deirdre for me the other day! I forgot to mention that before. I hope you find Vic very soon!

Still on the lookout for Timbra. I have not seen her in a super long time ;_;

Also, toadsworthy, thank you for indirectly getting Deirdre for me the other day! I forgot to mention that before. I hope you find Vic very soon!

Thanks :D I hope you get Timbra! she is one of my favorite villagers too! I'll keep my eye out for you too :D

and oh yeah guys.... still looking for Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back