• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any Uchi villager, preferably Phoebe! (not Muffy, Agnes, or Cherry though, as I haven't cycled enough to get them back.)

I'm looking for Skye the wolf.
I can offer;
Bells (10 million)
Fauna (original)
Stitches (original)
TBT (150 tbt)

looking for: any of these
peanut
static
pecan
nibbles
Caroline

I am looking for Coco.

I'd also like Chadder, Mira, Bruce, Bam, Diana, or Ruby, but my first and highest priority is for Coco, my favorite.

I just reset my town with nothing leftover from my old town, so I don't have much in-game to offer except baskets of apples. But I have some drawing ability =) . I drew the little Coco image in my signature, but if you can get me the real Coco, I can draw something much nicer than that. I can draw an AC-related request, like your character, villager, house, or something else. I can draw something digitally or traditionally, color or lineart, and if you prefer a certain medium, I have color pencils, markers, and watercolor paint.

Thank you for reading. Please message me if you have a moving Coco and would like them to come to Aroma =3 .

Ali

Last edited:
Looking for one of my dreamies in my signature! I only that 600,000 IGB, but I'm willing to offer some BTB aswell

Looking for Rolf, my last dreamie :')
Also looking for my sister's dreamies: Francine, Rosie, Kid Cat, Julian, & Hazel. Willing to pay, PM me!​

Last edited:
Miranda is about to move from my town (will be in boxes in a few in game days), and i want to replace her with a dreamie of mine: Mint. I can pay in IGB, BTB, and i can even throw in Miranda. Any of these is fine with me. All i need is someone to reserve Mint for me for a little while (Yes, I TT.) Until I can get Miranda out. Please and thank you!

Finally have all my dreamies, thanks to everyone that helped ♥
Now I'm on the hunt for my sister's, so if anyone has any of the villagers in my sig I'd appreciate if you let me know! :)

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for Lobo, Bruce, Lolly, Rosie, or Tom. If anyone has seen them or has them available for sale, I'd love to take them off your hands. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back