• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to make an all-cat town.
If you have any cats, I'd be more then happy to buy them from you.
Current cats-
Tangy
Rosie
Lolly
Ankha

Dream cats-
Bob
Moe
Punchy
Stinky

If you have the listed cats above or any cats really, please PM/VM me and I'll see what I can do! Thanks! :)

Still looking for these!

Finally have an open spot in Sudden so I'm looking for Wendy or Boomer. Offering many IGB and/or TBT, just name your price, thanks :)

Edit: Got Wendy! (Thanks Maruchan!)

Last edited:
Looking for Fauna, Erik, Beau, Diana, and eventually Lopez once I've cycled through enough!

I've got Ribbot, Graham, Buck, Greta, and Merry that I can trade out if that interests anyone~

Looking to adopt any uchi villager to earn PWPs! If ur looking to move an uchi villager out that you don't want, VM/PM me c:
After I get all the PWPs I need, I'll be moving out the villager again and I'll give them away for free, so rest assured, as your villager will find another lovable home ^_^

Also on the lookout for Apollo c:

Looking to adopt any uchi villager to earn PWPs! If ur looking to move an uchi villager out that you don't want, VM/PM me c:
After I get all the PWPs I need, I'll be moving out the villager again and I'll give them away for free, so rest assured, as your villager will find another lovable home ^_^

Also on the lookout for Apollo c:

Do you need Katt then? I can pm you once she's in boxes c: I really need her out!! > . <;

- - - Post Merge - - -

be warned that she only asked for one PWP for me. It might take awhile for you too.

Hello!
I just had a villager move out so I am looking for one of the following: Gaston, O'Hare, Felicity, Eunice, Frita, Marshal, Poppy, Margie, Tia, Marina, or Octavian

I know that's a lot but honestly, any one of them would be perfectly fine xD Thank you very much!

Heyo, I'm looking for any of the following:

Julian, Muffy, Ankha, Eugene, or Bonbon. Lemme know if you have one of these friends!

I am looking for Coco.

I'd also like Chadder, Mira, Bruce, Bam, Diana, or Ruby, but my first and highest priority is for Coco, my favorite.

I just reset my town with nothing leftover from my old town, so I don't have much in-game to offer except baskets of apples. But I have some drawing ability =) . I drew the little Coco image in my signature, but if you can get me the real Coco, I can draw something much nicer than that. I can draw an AC-related request, like your character, villager, house, or something else. I can draw something digitally or traditionally, color or lineart, and if you prefer a certain medium, I have color pencils, markers, and watercolor paint.

Thank you for reading. Please message me if you have a moving Coco and would like them to come to Aroma =3 .

Ali

Because an unwanted visitor filled my 9th villager slot, I now only have space for one more animal. So, until I get more space open, my interest now is only Coco.

Thank you,
Ali

Looking for Fauna, Erik, Beau, Diana, and eventually Lopez once I've cycled through enough!

I've got Ribbot, Graham, Buck, Renee, Greta, and Merry that I can trade out if that interests anyone~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back