• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need Katt then? I can pm you once she's in boxes c: I really need her out!! > . <;

- - - Post Merge - - -

be warned that she only asked for one PWP for me. It might take awhile for you too.

That'd be great if you could! I don't have a slot open yet (currently plot resetting for Marshal who's my tenth), but I'll work on moving out one of my other villagers once I'm finished c: And haha, it's alright! I'm not in a rush to earn PWPs c:

That said, If anyone's interested, I'll eventually be moving out Margie and Wendy. VM/PM me ^^

looking for either Frita or Shari!

Hello!
I just had a villager move out so I am looking for one of the following: Gaston, O'Hare, Felicity, Eunice, Frita, Marshal, Poppy, Margie, Tia, Marina, or Octavian

I know that's a lot but honestly, any one of them would be perfectly fine xD Thank you very much!

FRITA is in my cycling town

Looking for Beau mostly, I was supposed to get him, but it fell through! :( If I can never find Beau, I'll look for Chevre, Kiki, and Alice. Will pay IGB or TBT and I would prefer original.

Last edited:
I have Caroline in boxes right now for anyone who wants her. Voiding very soon though, so respond quickly! 10 tbt in exchange would be fine with me.

Looking for Tammy the Uchi Cub. She is my last dreamie and I am willing to pay bells or perfect oranges. PM me for details. Thank you in advance.

Looking for Pinky, Paula and Ruby! Doesn't matter if they are new or not, just adorable!

Also Vladamir and Scoot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back