• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my last big dreamie Merengue! :3 Will pay lots igb or all the tbt I has, please help

Looking for a new Peppy and will be able to pick up on Friday / Saturday! It'll be great to have either Chrissy, Tangy or Felicity but I'm open to other suggestions as well. Can't have Rosie or Sprinkle due to the villager cycle. VM me if interested! :)

Looking for Whitney, Lobo, Wolfgang, Fang, Margie and any uchi, preferably Frita.

Hi there! I am looking for Marshal and I'm willing to pay 5-10 million bells along with hybrids, ABD, golden shovel, and some sets :)

Desperately looking for a CRANKY villager before a random move in! Please help! Especially looking for Kabuki the most, but I will take any really. I am willing to pay in bells, whatever you offer. I also have an extra golden axe, golden slingshot and an abundance amount of perfect fruit. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back