• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately LF either Scoot or Snake for my jock villagers before a random move in occurs!!

Willing to pay up to 50 tbt for em! :)

Looking for Whitney, Lobo, Wolfgang, Fang, Margie and any uchi, preferably Frita or Fuchsia.

Looking for one of these cranky villagers:
Bruce
Chief
Cyrano
Elvis
Oxford
Tom
Twerp

OR one of these Snooty Villagers:
Blanch
Mint
Petunia
Purrl
Whitney

I don't care too much if they are original, although it would be nice if their houses weren't too messed up. I can offer perfect apples, weeding service, and I have some extra flowers on my beach you are welcome to. Mostly yellow and white basic flowers, but a few hybrids. My beach is FULL of flowers right now.

Looking for Whitney, Lobo, Fang, and any uchi, preferably Frita, Phoebe or Fuchsia.

Still lf Punchy, Bob, Anhka, and Merry or Rosie

I have Carmen and Canberra (uchi) who will be moving soon-ish

In need of a cranky villager, preferably Fang (a dreamie of mine)! I'm also looking for Bob, Whitney, or Peanut.

Looking for Zucker and Coco! Also looking for Felicity and Ruby but that's just if anyone doesn't want them. I'm willing to trade Punchy (and Cranston and Bubbles) and if you do have Zucker, I can offer any of my villagers (see sig). I also have orange, black and pink hybrid roses and lots of perfect peaches, though they're more of a add-on to amplify the fairness of the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back