• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am still looking for Rowan the jock tiger. Original preferred, will pay in tbt :)

Looking for Whitney, Lobo, Fang, and any uchi, preferably Frita, Phoebe or Fuchsia.

I'm looking for Coach, Kevin, Eugene, Marshal, Erik, Filbert, Zucker, Kitty, Opal, Apple or Chrissy please :') I have half my town to fill and I really really want some cute animals! I have plenty of IGB to give c: x

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Zucker and Coco! Also looking for Felicity and Ruby but that's just if anyone doesn't want them. I'm willing to trade Punchy (and Cranston and Bubbles) and if you do have Zucker, I can offer any of my villagers (see sig). I also have orange, black and pink hybrid roses and lots of perfect peaches, though they're more of a add-on to amplify the fairness of the trade.

ignore the last post oops

Looking for a new Peppy and will be able to pick up on Friday / Saturday! It'll be great to have either Chrissy, Tangy or Felicity but I'm open to other suggestions as well. Can't have Rosie or Sprinkle due to the villager cycle. VM me if interested! :)

I am looking for Bam, Fauna, or Skye! I can trade you for Flurry or I can offer 20 mil IGB! VM me if interested <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back