• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please to help me find my last two big dreamies Merengue and Marshal. :< If you see my lost bebes please send me a PM, will offer reward

Looking for Deirdre, Pierce, Tex or Yuka
Can pay in tbt.

~~~
Also, I have Doc and Tangy moving out, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Looking for Roald the penguin. Will pay any amount. Aurora is my favorite villager, and he's like the male version of her. Thanks b-b-b-buddies!

Looking for a few villagers! If anyone has or knows where to get any of the following it would be appreciated!

Claudia / Midge / Sprinkle / Pinky / gwen / aurora / tutu / purrl / freckles / celia / egbert / puddles / vesta / carmen / apple / cookie / daisy / annabelle / savannah / fuchsia / freya / mira / tom / gabi / butch / rodeo / patty / cranston

Looking for Tia, Wolfgang, Bunnie, Diana, Drago and Merengue. Can offer IGB, TBT, and unorderable furniture. Pm or vm if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back