• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYAY! Just one more villager to adopt before I can finally start moving my dreamies back! Wish me luck guys!!

Anyway... looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Freya
Poppy
Kiki
Tangy
Tammy
Marshal
Ankha

:lemon:

looking for the following: Blanche, Cranston, Marshall, Colton, Fuchsia, Hamlet, & Celia

Last edited:
Oh dearest Zucker, where art thou? I'm still looking for you! If you have a Zucker, don't sell without telling me first!

And every time you're on sale, some evil person snatches you from me! Come to Stephy! ; -:

Looking for Hamlet, don't have to be original, let me know if you have him, thanks :)

Looking for Yuka after losing her due to a move-in mistake.
Also, I have Tangy in boxes, but will be voiding soon.

LF: Marshal the Smug Squirrel

FT: 115 TBT AND 5-10 million IGB WITH choice of hybrids (roses: gold, black, blue, orange, pink, purple
other: jacob's latters, pink cosmos, orange cosmos, black tulip, pink tulips, orange lily, pink lilies), OR card set/ice set/maybe sloppy set AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF... an ABD. Please!! I even have Diana, Miranda or Lobo to trade for him

I'm currently looking for Kabuki. He was a resident in my town but left after I was unable to get on my game for a few weeks. I'd like to have him back (though this could be a while because I have a full town) so anybody who has him can let me know at any point. Also, willing to pay or trade if you want. It could be a while before I get back online to check messages, so that is something to think about ya know?

Thanks for your time.

I'm looking for Ruby! I really want her and don't see her being sold/cycled/auctioned on forums.
I can off 100tbt or 20 million bells! I can also offer some dlc/non orderables to sweeten the deal.

c:

I really need Gayle for my town ❤ ..
I almost had her too! :-\ .... I am willing to pay new leaf bells for her!!! Please please message me! Thank you ^_^

Sincerely,
Snow

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also looking for Rosie!!! ❤

Looking for Annalisa, the normal anteater, Maple, the normal cub and Jacques, the smug bird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back