• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently bought another town so I'm looking for Nibbles, Peanut, Blaire, Ruby, Tammy (only for PWPs) or Hamlet

Last edited:
PLEASE HELP ME GET TANGY KITT OR PoPPY
PAYING IN WHATEVER JUST PLEASE!!!!

Last edited:
Looking for Teddy, Blaire, and cookie. Will pay in tbt or igb.
They do not have to be original. Pm me if you or someone you know has them

Taking ANY unwanted villager that otherwise might go to the void! I'm cycling, so the faster I can move them in, the faster I can move them out! If you're worried about voiding, I can promise to make every effort to find them a home once they're ready to leave Solstice.

Any villager!

on the endless hunt for an original Rowan :<
can pay in igb, tbt, villagers, items, w/e you want!​

I have Sylvia moving away today in my town. First time ever getting rid of a animal in this game. If anyone wants her today is the day to get her

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Sylvia would you like her she is moving today

buying original Merengue and Julian, paying 200tbt for Merengue and 100tbt for Julian ; v;
pls ♥

Looking for original Merengue and original Marshal c: please pm me and I can give you an offer in tbt

Looking for Whitney, Freya, Bianca, and Diana c: i would just ask they are in their original shirt. Catchphrase and house doesn't matter as long as the phrase isn't bad or the house is horribly changed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back