• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I have Roald lined up from someone off of here. I have Bonbon reserved also so I think I'm not looking!

Hello Everyone! I am still looking for Rowan the jock tiger as well as Annalise the snooty horse. Original preferred but not a must, will pay in tbt or igb.

Looking for original Tangy, please PM me if you have her, I can pay with TBT, thanks!

Peggy is moving out! Would like to replace her with Gala.
(Doesn't have to be a trade, could give Peggy to one person and receive Gala from another)

Peggy is moving out! Would like to replace her with Gala.
(Doesn't have to be a trade, could give Peggy to one person and receive Gala from another)

Hi, hope I'm not intruding but I'd love to take the adorable Chief when he becomes available! :D
Thank you for your time! :3

Last edited:
Looking for my dreamies for my main town. Willing to pay up to 200 or more tbt for Kabuki or drago.

kabuki
drago
kiki
leonardo
rowan
rory
phoebe

Last edited:
Please please PLEASE if anyone has Butch or Bisket Please contact me! Ill pay up to 100 tbt for them!

I have one space open so hoping to get a dreamie!
Reaaaally would love to have Tia but in general i am looking for all that are not x'd out.

Paying with TBT.
Must be original.

Last edited:
still looking for an original rowan ;-;
can pay in any way you want. also selling an original marina here if anyone's looking for her.​

Looking for original Merengue and Marshal, can offer a lot of tbt for either of them!

Selling any of my villagers that arnt dreamies! I have max aniimals and I want to get rid of some, please let me know if you want any of them!

looking for frobert or prince, but could adopt jambette, wart jr, croque or ribbot instead ;;
i just rly want to fill up my frog town pls

Looking for Maple to move her into Big Bear Village as my tiny normal :)

Looking for the dreamies in my Signature. If they have an *, I have them. If not, I'm looking. ^-^

I am looking for Skye, Wolfgang, and Freya. I unfortunately don't have many bells so free or what I got is what I offer! Thanks for looking guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back