• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for original Tammy! Tammy 1 and Tammy 2 may be nuts but Tammy 3 will be wonderful to have in my town.

currently on the hunt for teddy/kid cat,
let me know if you have either of them,
i don't have an empty spot yet,
so it's definitely ok if they won't be in boxes for awhile c:

~♚Vickie

I'm looking for a new Uchi! Ideally it would be nice to have either Agnes, Cherry or Fuschia, but if you've got an Uchi in boxes please get in touch! I can't take on Phoebe or Deirdre due to the villager cycle.

I am looking for Bill, the Jock duck OR Rudy, the Jock cat. I would like him to be 100% original.
I can offer either IG bells or BTB (or a mix of both). Please send me a PM so we can work on a deal.
Thank you for reading! n_n

EDIT: thanks to cookielicious, Rudy found his way home! <3

Last edited:
Hey, I was really looking for Bob if you have him and it would be great if I could have him. I can only pay in bells i'm afraid :\

hey im looking for gala i loved her in city folk and i really want her in new leaf if you have her i'll pay up to 10,000 because shes a tier 5

Looking for

tumblr_mnwp3ltEmO1rfnzh1o2_500.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for an original Flora. VM me if you have her. I'll gladly pay TBT for her. ;v;

Looking for any villager in boxes please VM or pm me if you do I have to do the 16 villager cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back