• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for BAM, the jock deer! I have no jocks in my town, and I really wish to have Bam some day! :D

Looking for my dreamie Drago and Ribbot, Knox. I will try to pay generously in IGB.

Anyone have a villager they'd give for free? I'm quite low on tbt and IGB and I lost Rosie recently so I have to complete the 16 villager cycle to get her back VM me if you do have any you'd give out

Please anyone I NEED ZUCKER!! I don't care if he is unoriginal I just NEED ZUCKER SO BADLY!!! Please make my dream come true... ;-;

Looking for original Flora or Vic! VM me if you have them moving out and I'll gladly pay TBT.

Looking for

tumblr_mnwp3ltEmO1rfnzh1o2_500.jpg

I have Chevre moving out tomorrow, if anyone wants her feel free to VM/PM me! ^^

Looking for Roscoe and/or Hamphrey! Originality doesn't matter, I can offer in game bells, Portia, lots of hybrids, and carnations!

Looking for Hamlet, Annalisa or Flurry! :)

Just got Flurry, thanks cookielicious!
Not looking for anyone right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back