• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pekoe is in boxes! Let me know if interested. I would like some in game bells or hybrids for her :)

Edit: Adopted!

Last edited:
guys, please don't post who you have for offer... make threads for those! This is strictly for people Looking For Villagers

Looking for Bam!

Leonardo has just moved out and I now need a Jock type to fill his spot. Will pay in TBT since I have plenty. Would prefer an original Bam and will pay a little extra if he is!

I Will Pay in game bells or Trade your dreamier if i have him or her in my cyclical town (I have two set of games)

LOOKING FOR

tumblr_mnwp3ltEmO1rfnzh1o2_500.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've finally cycled enough to get my beloved Lolly back! Offering either BTB or IGB for her, please PM me if you have her available for adoption...

I really, really, really NEED Zucker PLEASE let me buy him from you if you have him. I am willing to buy him for 40-50 TBT.

Looking for Poppy as well as Marshal. Offering 10 million for Marshal and 6 million for Poppy. VM or PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back