• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Peanut, Punchy, Dierdre, and Amelia OR Ankha. Trade offers in sig (though some of them are unrealistic, hence the Or Best Offer on them, but you never know).

Looking for the villagers in my sig! Please PM me if you have them. I only want them original, paying in tbt. Thanks!

Looking for Kabuki! I don't care whether he's original or not, and I'm willing to pay any price in IGB or TBT. Please PM me if you have him! :D

Flurry is in boxes and will be available to anyone who wants her after 2 hours of her reserver not responding. :3

I am looking for the following:
Vesta, Kiki, Tangy, Annalise, Wolfgang, Ed, Julian, Bunnie, Deirdre.

Will give bells, try to fulfill wishlist, or possibly other villagers.

Anyone got a villager in boxes! I am looking for any weirdo to take in to get Hamlet back eventually

im looking for tutu the bear! she isn't really popular and so i don't see her in many threads so that's why im posting here. will pay igb. thanks!!!!! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back