• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be super contempt with Eunice, Curlos, or Wendy. One of my sheep left and I need to replace her.

Looking for Marshall, Punchy, and Bud for any amount of igb (or some tbt)- must be original!!

Last edited:
Looking for Fang! Can pay TBT/IGB/hybrids/wishlist items!

Also I MIGHT be looking for normal and uchi villagers

I am looking for BISKIT, Poppy and Whitney :) I'd be happy to pay with as much IGB as you'd like, just VM me, as my PM inbox is often filled up with important stuff. i can also offer Chief the cranky wolf, and if you REALLY want tbt i can pay with that as well but I'd rather not :(

Looking for any of these cranky villagers:

Camofrog, Chief, Cyrano, Del, Grizzly, Lobo

I can offer bells, hybrids or unorderbles, if I have anything you are looking for.

Still looking for these!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for any of these cranky villagers:

Camofrog, Chief, Cyrano, Del, Grizzly, Lobo

I can offer bells or hybrids.

Still looking for these!

On the hunt for Octavian, Ankha, and Drago. I can pay in IGB, and maybe hybrids but I'm still not sure.

Still looking for Mira the bunny AND Bam OR Rudy please! I can pay in IGB. I don't have much TBT but I'll try posting more to collect them >_<

Last edited:
Looking for Whitney, Punchy, Kabuki, or Cherry! I can offer bells, items, possibly hybrids, or I could trade Lucky (see my post here for if he's still available)

looking for marina, zucker, merengue, lolly, skye, or mitzi! Prefer to pay in IGB but i can also pay in tbt !

Hello everyone! I'm looking for Maple, Stitches, Poncho, Bluebear, or Cherry. Please let me know if you have any of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back