• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for coco,ruby ,phoebe will pay in game bells or your dreamie villager if there in my cyclical town

tumblr_mnwp3ltEmO1rfnzh1o2_500.jpg

Looking for Marina, Zucker or Francine for my second town!

Nevermind! Got Marina.

Last edited:
Looking for an original Flora for Palacio & Anabelle for my boyfriend's town! Will pay TBT or IGB. ;v;

Last edited:
LF: Marshal, Kiki, Mitzi, Cookie and Filbert
Contact me if u have one😉

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I am looking to either receive for free OR purchase a mostly original Phoebe, Rod, Bree, Marshal, Roscoe, or Papi. I do not mind if their shirts are different, but anything else I would like to now about before purchasing. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Looking for Pate, Octavian or Marina!!!
and diana for a friend

Looking for Octavian, my final dreamy!
Had him on the GC version, and really want him!
It was hard deciding between him and stitches, but I already have two lazies.
I can pay In-game Bells or Belltree Bells, whatever you'd like!
(I'd really prefer if his house was original!)

Last edited:
Is anyone looking for Gwen? She's moving out.

I'm still looking for Bam please!! If I can't get Bam then I would like Rudy, thank you. I can pay with some tbt and igb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back