• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF villagers

Looking for: Rosie, flurry, apple, Colton and bob- maximum offer of 400k bells. I also have 5 hybrids to offer

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would u want for Wolfgang?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently have Wolfgang in boxes... If your interested, check out my thread and comment there.

Also looking for Octavian.

How much for Wolfgang

Looking for Melba and Henry :) i can pay any price in IGB, and I can pay in TBT as well but I'd really prefer not to c:

I'm currently looking for either of these villagers:

- Snake
- Ankha
- Stitches
- Genji
- Lucky

I can offer up for 50 tbt for them! I need any of them today. I'm available for the next 2h so please send me a message if you're interested in selling/trading any of them!

this thread should be re-named the official selling thread.... lol
really guys I think anyone selling should try not to post here, unless someone stated earlier they were looking for said villager.

Looking for Anabelle for my boyfriend's town. Will gladly pay TBT or IGB for her.

PECAN

CHEVRE

CALLY

CARMEN

GOLDIE

PUNCHY

HENRY

SHEP

- - - Post Merge - - -

SLY IS IN BOXES FOR FREE IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME GET HIM

I have 10 cubs but looking for Vladimir. I have him reserved in a thread but it is a bit slow.

Looking for Chow (for free preferably) but I have some igb. He's tier 6 I believe. New town, I have room.

Last edited:
Looking for Grizzly, Pate, and Hamlet.... but i don't know if I ACTUALLY cycled 16 yet for him

Right now, looking for Peanut or Alice. I'd prefer free since I haven't yet amassed millions of bells. Not sure how popular they are, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back