• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Marshal, Julian, Fang, Lily, Merengue and Stitches! I can offer in game bells (Not much) and TBT bells! I also can hand over a few rose hybrids (blue, pink, purple)

Looking for my last two babies ~ Flora & Antonio. ^^
Please Pm/Vm if you can help me get them,thank you. <3

i am looking for Cherry the uchi dog. Willing to pay IGB. I do not have a lot of tbt, but if you kept it under 10 that would be okay.

Looking for Sterling. Can pay tbt and a bit of IGB (not much).

Currently I have Freya and Phoebe whom I can trade c:

Looking for Nan, Olivia, Deirdre!

I can pay in TBT and IGB, but I also have Colton I can trade. I can sell him too.

Looking for Francine, Fauna, Rosie, Chrissy, Pheobe, Lopez, Erik, Beau, or Bruce. Can trade Whitney, Simon, Roscoe, Tia, Lyman, Paula, Shep, and Hazel.

Mayor: Aisha
Town: Loveland
FC: 1392-8586-0802

PM me if interested!

Looking for ruby asap! slot open right now. lost her by not logging in enough :c pm or vm me if you have her for sale!

Last edited:
Looking for this little Anteater! th (12).jpg

Hi guys! I'm new here. I'm looking for Ankha! And I can offer in return for her: Apple, Chow, Leonardo, Drake, Frita, Yuka, and Celia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back