• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for original Genji, Phil, Dotty, Apollo, Mira, and Beau. Willing to pay TBT or IGB~

(If TBT looking to pay about 150tbt each)

Last edited:
SHEEP!

In need of MUFFY, BAABARA, WENDY, VESTA, and TIMBRA.

I can pay in bells..don't have any TBT...free would be preferable if possible. TY in advance.

Looking for ruby asap! slot open right now. lost her by not logging in enough :c pm or vm me if you have her for sale!

Looking for: Fang and/or Chevre

I just restarted my game so I don't have much, but if I don't get my dreamies within five days I will be offering at least 1 million bells
( Today I obtained almost 200,000 bells ) will be offering some perfect fruit and if you want I can get Benjamin, Gloria, Dotty, or Ribbot to move to your town in return for one of my dreamies. Preferably you could give them to me for free, but you know, I doubt anyone will do that without pay.

Looking for Dotty! Pm or vm me for tbt amount discussion.

Last edited:
LF any avaliable villager you have in boxes.

If you're selling a villager, feel free to PM me! I'll take anyone.

Thanks!

Looking for original Phil, Dotty and Mira. Willing to pay TBT or IGB~

(If TBT looking to pay about 150tbt each)

Last edited:
I'm currently looking for Flora the flamingo at the moment, please let me know if you have her and can give her to me, please PM/VM for trading thank you, c:
th (16).jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for Clay! I can pay... something for him if it's needed. whatever you want, as long as I have it. does not have to be original, I don't care. VM me though, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back