• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Agent S or Marshal! I would prefer Agent S as I want her slightly more, but Marshal is also fine! I am offering 15 million bells!

Hello!
I'm looking for Alfonso,Drago and Sly.
Im making a town full of reptiles, so im finding first male alligators...

Looking for Kid Cat, Wolfgang, Egbert, Lucky or Pietro!
Willing to give 5 mil for each of them!
PM me if you have any of these following!

Still looking for the villagers in my Sig if anyone has them please message me

Sort of defeats the object of having buying selling and trading prefixes on threads then if this is official don't you think?

If anyone has any of the villagers in my sig can i have them. In Return i have Keaton, Rasher, Bill, Francine, Iggly, Rodney, and Merry. I also have Poppy and Peanut but im keeping them. Leave me a message please. Im going to bed so i hope i get some responsces when i wake up

Still looking for my 3 last dreamies! PAPI in particular.
I've had 3 occasions to get him and each time had connection issues with the person giving him...
Such bad luck with him, but I WON'T give up.
I want my little okapi so much.

Sort of defeats the object of having buying selling and trading prefixes on threads then if this is official don't you think?
No it doesn't because Looking For and Buying threads are against the rules in Villager Trading Plaza... as says the rules.
So the thread is here so people can actually post if they are looking for or buying a villager.

ANYWAYS
Thanks to someone changing the end date to their auction... twice... I WAS going to get diana today.
But now I have an empty spot that I would like filled with one of my dreamies,
So, looking for...
Stitches
Kabuki
Genji
... And I have bells I can offer for any of them.
I won't be online too much today since I'm not feeling the greatest and later tonight I am suppose to have company.

Looking for(in order of priority):
Bam
Bruce
Beau
Lopez

I am willing to pay any amount of bells, and I have Mitzi to trade if she interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back