• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Maple the Normal cub and Kyle the smug wolf
I can pay up to 2mil or Frita/Gwen for each of them
Please PM/VM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Looking for Merry. Can offer Whitney, or bells. Please inbox me if you have her and can get her in boxes relatively quickly.

Finally got my hands on Melba, yeeeeeaaaah! Traded Lolly for her. Worth it.
Plus Lolly went to a great town.

Still looking for PAPI (I have now missed out on him 7 times due to connection problems).
Agnes and Maple.

Looking for Flora, Skye, and Bruce for bells, thank you!

Bildschirmfoto 2014-05-04 um 14.49.13.png

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2014-05-04 um 14.46.56.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2014-05-04 um 14.46.56.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 64
LOOKING FOR HOPPER LOOKING FOR HOPPER LOOKING FOR HOPPER LOOKING FOR HOPPER LOOKING FOR HOPPER LOOKING FOR HOPPER PM ME IF YOU HAVE

Looking for Marshal, but I'm really desperate now. It's been almost a year and I still don't have him!

Looking for any of my dream bunnies ; 3; <3 Pretty much trade or giveaway only, because I'm broke ^^;;

Willing to trade any of my current villagers (aside from Marshal, I'm auctioning that sucker), should they start packing up :) or anyone who might show up in tents.

Last edited:
Looking for Chester and Lily!
Also, my bf has Tia, Mac, Shari, Freckles up for sale/trades whenever they decide to go to boxes. PM me if interested!

Last edited:
Looking for Apollo! If you or anyone you know is looking to pawn him off, let me know.
I've got Nana (in boxes!), Shari and Phoebe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back