• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am desperately looking for :

- Marshal
- Bam
- Merry
- Chevre
- Tiffany
- Whitney
- Beau
- Flo

I can trade them for : Shari, Goose, Joey, Pompom, Tex, Pancetti, Rocco
I have currently 9 villagers, so message me if you have any of my dreamies :D

Last edited:
I am desperately looking for :

- Fauna
- Marshal
- Bam
- Merry
- Chevre
- Tiffany
- Whitney
- Beau
- Flo

I can trade them for : Shari, Goose, Joey, Pompom, Tex, Pancetti, Rocco
I have currently 9 villagers, so message me if you have any of my dreamies :D

I have Flo but no one from your 'for trade' villagers interest me e.e
I'm considering another uchi for her(Katt and Deirdre).

Anyone have these squirrels!?
-Hazel -Ricky
-Sheldon -Poppy
-Static -Caroline

If you have them we need to trade!
I can offer Molly, Canberra, Tex, Keaton, Purrl, Bones, and Groucho.

Looking for Eunice and Wendy! The Sheeps! Pls T.T I want they so much! I'll pay more than 5 Millions! Pls ASAP!

Looking for Kabuki!
He's my LAST DREAMIE, and i'll be finally able to stop cycling! <3 ily

Looking for Victoria or Savannah as the final inhabitant of my horse village. Can trade Pietro for them if he's wanted.

Looking for Victoria or Savannah as the final inhabitant of my horse village. Can trade Pietro for them if he's wanted.

I have Savannah, but Pietro doesn't interest me :( Any wolf villagers would be perfect (except the ones I have xD), or maybe bells could do it

if someone could please help at all it would be very much appreciated.
the only dreamie i have been trying to hunt down is Lucky the dog
i have 10 villagers already but i hope to at least get rid of the one resident i do not like at all, Rocket, as i do not like her style and at one point she was wearing a custom design that looked just absoulutely repulsing, yech

if you want something else i can offer perfect pears and if they are not your hometown fruit you can get tons of bells for them in return but if not those i can see what else i can get.

thnx in advance and heres hoping...

FC: 1075-0998-8243

Last edited:
I've desperately been searching for Chrissy for months and months! I only have 9 mil, but i can throw in a holiday turkey item!

Looking for Julian, Molly, Whitney, Freya, Diana and Phoebe! Please, and I am willing to pay for them!!!

Ok no problem. :) But I am willing to pay MILLIONS for my last 6 dreamies <3

Looking for Lucky (Like, really desperately), so if he is moving out, or your doing a cycle and willing to give him to me, i would appreciate it

looking for any hamster except for Apple and Hamlet, also Kabuki, willing to pay what you ask, free slot available now

Pls message me to negotiate price

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back