• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still looking for Jeremiah or Henry. I also wouldn't mind if my last dreamie was camofrog either. Please! ANYONE?!

My newest goal is to get Pashmina. As I've offered before, I can give a full Sweets/Creepy Set for her, 5M bells, AND/OR all my TBT bells at the time of this post.

Please help!
Reposting this. I can now add a bunch of hybrids to this offer. Simply ask what I have.

I'm also tentatively adding Muffy to my offer, but she is my only Uchi so it will be hard to let go of her until I get Pashmina.

Edit: As a note, I would prefer if she was in boxes or had a move-out date set!

Last edited:
Still looking for marina, marshal, gala, genji, octavian, rosie

I have a space in my town now too xD I can pay bells for them...

Last edited:
Looking for Bianca, Chow, or Fauna. Bianca is my first choice. I'll accept the other two also, only need one for now... will pay millions for Bianca and Fauna and thousands for Chow. I'll even throw in a perfect apple/orange and 2 hybrids.

Looking for Diana and Fauna! Please PM me what you're seeking! I have villagers, bells, items n' stuff D:

I want the following:
Eloise (My bestie)
Maple (My Baby girl)
Dizzy (My Friend)
Bruce (My nephew)
Shep (My bro)
Colton (My Fri Fri!)
Rudy
Fang
Julian
Daisy (My Sissy)
Caroline
Willow
Ed
Chrissy
Francine

hi. All my dreamies are in my signature. :)

Haha but here's my super long list in no specific order:
Bluebear
Maple
Rosie
Lolly
Ch?vre
Colton
Melba
Gabi
Dotty
Mint
Poppy
Marshal
Whitney
Robin
Molly
Gladys
Blanche
Peaches
Annalise
Bunny
Carmen

Looking for Chrissy, Cookie, or Diana. Please message me for details either here or on my tumblr, "babycrossing"

im looking for any of my dreamies, they're on my sig but if you dont know their names are: KABUKI, GASTON, HAMPHREY, HAMLET, OCTAVIAN, SOLEIL, if you're trying to sell your villagers, just name your price, i'll be gladly pay for them // please help, i currently have 9 villagers as of now :D --thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for any of the below. I am willing to pay bells. I also have Bangle moving out soon, but of course, for free would be preferred. Please PM me if you have one of these.

Fang - White Male - Wolf
Moe - Blue & White With Buck Teeth - Cat
Tom - Blue & White - Cranky Cat
Rowan - Tiger - Normal Colours
Bob - Purple - Cat
Punchy - Black & White - Cat
Kyle - Brownish - Wolf
Chief - Brown & White - Wolf (Looks A Bit Like A Fox)

Looking for Apollo, Fauna, and Erik.

The other 2 are pretty hard to get so Apollo is my priority.
Also I gotta cycle 14 more villagers for Phoebe, but I think I'll use the villager reset trick for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back