• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still looking for Jeremiah or Henry or Camofrog. Please, if anyone has any of these villagers and would not like them please pm me! I have lost 3 chances for Jeremiah. I am willing to pay 20 million just for one of them. I am also willing to pay 500 tbt bells. I also have Pashmina to trade so if u want her she's yours if u have one of these villagers. I also wouldn't mind Ribbot because he was the first villager I got a pic from in ww.

Last edited:
I am looking for PUNCHY he is my ultimate dreaming and i've been looking for since i started playing and not been successful at all, if anyone will have the only thing I can offer are bells and sets u.u

Oh...oh no! I really want Pietro And \I don't even have 1 millon bells :( I can offer 3 perfect cherry's...And a hammer

I'm looking for Erik! I'd be willing to buy him if i need to, i know he's a favorite. Just send me a PM and name your price, i'll see what i got!

Last edited:
Hello. I need a 9th villager ASAP as I don't want a surprise move-in by a random. PM me with a villager and I'll decide whether to take them.

I'd prefer Melba, Cherry, Hugh, Chadder, Rocco, or Cheri, but really just throw any villager at me at all.

Help me out, please? I can give you some perfect apples or if you care for normal flowers, I have a ton. Or you could order stuff from here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/JGG0Fe9aHk

Hello. I need a 9th villager ASAP as I don't want a surprise move-in by a random. PM me with a villager and I'll decide whether to take them.

I'd prefer Melba, Cherry, Hugh, Chadder, Rocco, or Cheri, but really just throw any villager at me at all.

Help me out, please? I can give you some perfect apples or if you care for normal flowers, I have a ton. Or you could order stuff from here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/JGG0Fe9aHk

I believe it needs to be a week before a new villager moves in, unless you have just reset? Winnie is going to be moving on the 27th if what I mentioned is true. :)

I'll do anything to get Zell! I've been looking for him for some time now and no luck. I would be so happy if I could get him!

I'm looking for some dreamies: Lucky and Avery!
I'll give anything to get them!

Last edited:
OOH! i do happen to have elvis! what "luck"! ok when do you think we can work something out to have them move?

23Cupcakes messaged me with the same offer. A friend of mine has Elvis, and offered him to me, but I don't know if she's still active or if he's even still there. If not, I was asked by 23Cupcakes first. >.<

Edit: Wait, if you want to get technical, you messaged me a minute before 23Cupcakes. I just didn't see your post. >.<

Last edited:
I'm mostly looking for Kabuki, Francine, and Chrissy! Pm me and we'll try to work something out? Thank you! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back