• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Jay, Hugh, Anchovy, and Elvis. I'll pay with bells, villagers, items, etc. Please PM me. ^-^

Looking for Whitney, my last dreamie. I can offer 4mil, an afternoon tea set, or Kiki or Ruby <3

Looking for Diana! Please tell me what you're after as I'm very tired of stalking for her D: Have bells, gorgeous set, ice set, and Lucy

I want to buy Stitches for my town. If anyone will sell him I will pay you very well in bells. =]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for LOLLY I can give STITCHES
I don't have Holly but I am willing to pay a LOT for Stitches if you are willing to sell?

Last edited:
How popular is Lucky and what is her (approximate) "worth" (I hate pricing villagers but :p )

How popular is Lucky and what is her (approximate) "worth" (I hate pricing villagers but :p )

i have NO idea but im willing to trade practically almost everything for getting Lucky from your village if you would be willling (and isnt Lucky a guy?)

I've got Stitches and Sydney, and I'm getting Olivia. Looking for the others in my sig. Chrissy is reserved.

I am looking to buy Marshal or Stitches if anyone has them!!! Pm me!!!

Last edited:
I'm actually not positive on the gender, but I'm pretty sure lucky is a a girl. (s)he just moved in and I don't TT, and I want to keep her for now and try to get her picture, so I'm not trading yet sorry :(

just came by to see who pple are looking for, but just wanted to let you know lucky is a boy. all lazy characters are boys :)

I'm actually not positive on the gender, but I'm pretty sure lucky is a a girl. (s)he just moved in and I don't TT, and I want to keep her for now and try to get her picture, so I'm not trading yet sorry :(
Well I need luck (I've been searching, but with no luck), and your comment got me thinking. If I could find luckys pic (or at least try to(and I get that you won't tt)) would you work on getting him out (after I find the pic ofc)? Or is it part of your code that you have to get the pic yourself?
I was also wondering if you would do 4 mill for him when he does move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back