• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my remaining dreamies! Bones, Chadder, Diana, Drift, Filbert and Wendy! Thanks! :)

Looking mainly for Ribbot, he was being held in my boyfriends town but he didn't play for a few days and Ribbot moved!!! :(

MSG me if you have: Doc, Bam, Francine, Maelle, Scoot, or Rod! I am willing to give: Dierdre, Coco, Cole, Gwen, Chadder, or Lyman for any of them!

Cole is moving out on the 28th, I don't know how popular he is so I don't know what to do with him.

Looking for any of the villagers in my signature. I may or may not be getting Papi from someone but in case I am unable to, I thought I'd just post here. ^_^

Looking for Mitzi, Deirdre, and Felicity!

I can trade Mira, Chadder, Penelope, Astrid, or Bonbon!

Last edited:
I am looking for Purrl. Please let me know if you have her available, and thank you~ I'd prefer if she's free since she was one of my originals that was lost, but I will pay/negotiate if need be. I can also trade Whitney, Pietro, Simon, Gladys or Leonardo.

Last edited:
Looking for Marina, don't have much to offer, but have on heck of a story behind why she is my ultimate dream character.

Looking for Rosie, Chrissy, Francine, Kabuki, Static, Tangy or Pietro. I would like at least one of them for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back