• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for marshal! will pay up to 5 mil for him ;; had him in my old town and once i didnt play for two days bc of school and he moved away :( i reset my town after that..

Looking for Gaston will pay with bells or some villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Gaston will pay with bells or some villagers
PM me

Looking for a new villager!

I have 9 villagers and would like one more :D
I am looking for:
Merengue
Any cat
Elmer
Shep
Any deer
Any hampster
Offers

Please comment your price or what you want in reAturn.

I have 9 villagers and would like one more :D
I am looking for:
Merengue
Any cat
Elmer
Shep
Any deer
Any hampster
Offers

Please comment your price or what you want in reAturn.

I am thinking of letting Hamlet go, if you're interested. I'd have to cycle him out, though. Not sure how much I'd want for him, so offer away c:
(If you want, that is xD)

I recently gave hamlet to my friend so I would have to cycle

Oh, that's okay then c:
He's not moving yet, anyway, I'm just hoping to find him a good home, but that can wait ^^
(I honestly really like him, but I already have Rodney so I'm looking to replace my jock with another villager of a different species xD)

Btw, I'm looking for Stitches, Kid Cat and Fauna for myself. I might be getting Fauna soon, though, so mainly the other two <3

Looking for most of my dreamies still. I will also trade Monique if anyone wants her, I'll PM you when she moves. I do have Rocco as one of my villagers aswell, but he isn't listed because I plan to move him out in a week.

Last edited:
Still looking for Merengue! I don't have a ton of bells but I can offer the bolded villagers on my signature (+ bells) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back