• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now looking for Diana and Whitney! I have several million bells and lots of furniture rares and unorderables for bargain! Please PM.

I'm looking for Whitney or Mira. If you have either of them I can offer Punchy in return or bells and other things. Edit: I got Mira :D

Last edited:
I'm looking for Zucker, Genji, Marshal and Pietro.
I've only got two of my Dreamies (Francine and Merengue) so far and I'm trying to achieve my others
I can trade Bells or possibly trade my villagers.
If you have them, please PM me! ;A; QAQ

I'm looking for Poppy, Rudy and Lolly. My last three dreamies to complete my town. I will pay bells of course.

I have Kitty if anyones interested but she just moved in so it could take awhile (>人<)

Last edited:
Looking for Chrissy and Francine. I have Puck leaving my town on the 13th this month if anyone wants to trade for him otherwise i can offer furniture sets and bells (although im not exactly rich) but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could give one or both of these villagers as a gift :)

I also have Mira and would like to get rid of her (^_^);
When she moves would I'm willing to trade

Last edited:
Looking for Marshal, will trade Zucker.

Looking for all my dreamies in my signature apart from Axel. Willing to TT to swap any of my current villagers. I don't have a lot of money but will make a donation. PM me :)

Last edited:
Currently looking for Lolly and Beau! If you have either of them, please let me know! I could possibly trade you for one of your dreamies. I am currently resetting for campers and I've come across some pretty good villagers, I might see them again as I am still resetting.

Last edited:
Actively seeking Marshal right now! I have 11 mil in the Marshal fund and I could offer Hamlet or Butch in addition, or any other of my residents that aren't dreamies. I also have a spare red and pink carnation to give with, for breeding! Let me know if you're interested. ;///u///;

Looking for Agent S c: (just incase I don't recieve her from the other user I'm suppose to get her from). So I only have Wolfgang to trade atm... PM or VM please if interested ; v ;

Still looking for Bam, Lolly and Mathilda. (My awesome SO has Julian reserved for me ❤)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back