• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anyone that has lucky?! i have been looking for him for forever and a half so if anyone has lucky for adoption/trade/sale now would be a good time to speak up!!!

I'm looking for Portia, Walker, Butch, Rosie, Lolly, Molly, and Fauna. (Giveaway please)

Last edited:
Marina and Molly are my dreamies! I could trade the full sloppy set for Marina! For Molly I'd offer Antonio, Sprinkle, Hamlet, Savannah, Renee, Hopper, or Cube! I can also add like either 15 purple roses, 10 pink roses or 5 black roses to either of those offers. If you'd want to trade Marina for one of the listed villagers AND full sloppy set that'd be fine too!

How much would you pay for monique?

Last edited:
Hello there! I am looking for anyone who has Static in their village that they are willing to trade / sell / whatever. He is my ultimate dreamie!

Though, if you happen to have Flurry, Julian, Lionel, or Tiffany I would be happy to take them too. Static is my first choice though.

Looking for Midge, Merry, Goldie, Chrissy, Genji, Erik, Eloise, Cousteau, Chevre, Marcie, Marina, Gala, Pekoe, Merengue, Penelope (long list, but to be decided depending on availability)

Looking for:

Wolfgang, Skye, Fang, Lobo! But, Skye or Fang especially. To round out my town I'd like Apollo and Tom, but only after I get the wolves!

I'm looking to buy Melba, Genji, Elise, Wendy, Butch, and Lily. If you have any of these villagers moving out we can discuss bells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back