• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Bianca. I just saw her in a dream and fell in love :blush:

I can pay or trade Tangy or Chief.

Looking for Lolly, Walker, Bob and Rudy - they are my mega dreamies will buy for 250 000 bells please email me if you have them =)

Still looking for Robin. I'm at a point where I can safely take her in so the quicker the better.

I'm aware nobody has her as she tends to get voided, but just incase I'm having a lucky streak with my timing...

I'm looking for Francine!

I have a couple of villagers that may interest some people.. I used to have Francine but I recently lost her so I've been trying hard to find her!

I could pay in bells too!

the villagers i have to offer are; Willow, Tammy, Daisy, Robin, Chaddar and Biskit!

Please let me know if you know someone who is trading her!

Please and thank you!

Looking for Phoebe. I might not be able to trade until later, because I currently have ten villagers. I will offer bells for her, at least 500,000. If you are interested, I will probably be able to get the trade done today or tomorrow after school. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi ! I'm looking for : Marshal, Merry, Beau, Bam, Chevre, Whitney and Flo

I can trade them for : Goose, Rocco, Shari, Tex, Pompom and Joey :)

I currently have 9 villagers, so I'm available for any trade or giveaway ;)

Last edited:
im looking for Ankha, Stitches, Poppy, Bill, Puck or Gaston i have Francine to offer but only for Ankha and Stitches and may Poppy and Bill, PM me plz!

looking for drago, lucha, molly, or cube have 1.5 mil bells

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back