• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Marshal, Rudy, Tangy, Static, Filbert and Ankha
Will trade for bells or any of my current villagers that I'm no keeping.

I have been looking for Static for so long I can't remember and have missed him countless times as well. He's my top dreamie and favorite villager of all time. Today alone I missed him four times and I am so upset! ;-;
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE HIM I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE

My awesome boyfriend has two of my dreamies in his town and just needs to move them out, so that means I'm only looking for Lolly now!

My current villagers and what I want is listed below in my signature. I will trade Vesta if bribed enough for it, and the rest I really don't care about at all.

I WILL GO TO NO END TO GET MERENGUE

See this cute little pink rhino? With the strawberry horn?
Do you know how much grief this cutie has brought me?

I've been trying to get her ever since I got acnl (June 22nd-ish) and have gone through more unexpectedly dropped deals than I can imagine.

Last night, after weeks of waiting for Merengue to ask to move, my friend was supposed to give me to her. I stayed up until 3am but come the morning, she told me that she 'didnt hear back from me' and gave her away. (She had given me her picture, though). And while I don't blame her for the miscommunication, it's just getting frustrating beyond belief to have so much disappointment, without even having my favorite villager yet.

SO, this is a thread hoping some kind soul stops by and is willing to help me out.

I have 10million bells to my name and I'm willing to offer them all.
I also have the villagers Ruby and Erik that I'd be willing to throw in, if you liked either of them.

So yeah.

*exits w/ a dance number*

My Last 2 Dreamies!
Please help me find Rudy and Tangy :)

Last edited:
I still have a long way until I reach all my dreamies..

But right now I would be the happiest girl alive if I had Roscoe in my town.

Any help will be much obliged and I'll try my best to return the favor!!

71_c.gif

Last edited:
Looking for Fauna~
I don't know what to offer for her, so just shoot me some prices.

I'm desperately looking for Poppy. The person who was supposed to give me her hasn't been very active lately. I'd be willing to offer 1-2 million Bells (not exactly sure how much I have.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back