• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Annalisa and Purrl, I can trade either one for Nana, however I'm not willing to pay any bells.

Looking for Boomer!

150px-Boomer_NewLeaf_Official.png

Looking for ZUCKER ONLY!!!!! (No bells/furniture to use as an alternate for zucker!!)
Villagers up for trade:
Whitney, Chrissy, Colton

I'm currently looking for Bam, Beau Erik, Kabuki, Lolly and Marshal. I am willing to pay for my Dreamies

coco, peanut, or drago i could trade mira wart jr ricky or yuka

Looking for Kabuki! Willing to trade for Diana, a creepy set, or lots of bells(I have millions).
Tysm!

Looking for Melba, Blanche, Iggly or Paula! My villagers wasn't popular but is so hard to get them >< PM me if you have! thank you so much~~

Looking for Tangy and Marshal. ; w; I have Bam recently move in, hoping to trade him for Tangy at least. He's quickly growing on me though

Last edited:
I'm looking for Fang and Skye. willing to pay up to 1.5m for each! <3
Would love to get them for free however, as they are dreamies of mine. :]

Looking for Skye and Rudy!
Willing to buy them with Bells and Sets (Ice, Egg and Gorgeous) PM me with an offer!

Looking for:
~FRANCINE! (I just adopted Chrissy from a very generous person, and I need Francine to make a pair with Chrissy! c:)
~Ankha (Probably have no hope in getting her ever ;-; but really want her!)
~Marshal (love this cutie! but he's too popular so hopefully I can get him here c:)
~Stitches
~Tangy (Someone said they might give her to me if she ever moves out from their town, but still looking for incase!)

Offering: 1MIL bells + ice set for any of them! I will go higher if necessary ;-;

Dreamies that I've achieved so far:
~Coco (special thanks to sn0wxyuki :3)
~Chrissy (special thanks to the person who gave me her for free on reddit~)

Last edited:
Desperately looking for Sprinkle, I've wanted her a long time. I can stretch to 1.5mil bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back