• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helping a friend of mine who's desperate for zucker, will pay 30mils for him, if it's not in enough, price is negotiable, pm me if you have him and willing to let go for a price.

I am looking for Baabara, Tia, Punchy, Stitches and Lolly :)

Static and Rudy both have moving dates and I'm happy to trade either of them for the above :)

Desperately looking for Boomer & Flora! Please PM me if you can get them to me! I need one (but I can have both) very quickly!

150px-Boomer_NewLeaf_Official.png
Flora.png

I'd really appreciate it if someone willing to give away/sell Sydney or Melba or Ozzie would message me! :)

Looking for Annalisa the anteater (not the horse) and Purrl :] I have Nana moving out so I can give her to anyone. Hoping to get the villagers I want for free since they're not really popular and all.

Please Pm if you have either one of those :3

Last edited:
Looking for zucker! Merengue is moving and will TT her into boxes!
Also have: Whitney and Chrissy up for trade for zucker as well!
If necessary, I'll pay bells for him if you don't need/want any of my villagers up for trade! He's my last dreamie!!! Any help would be appreciated!!!

Looking for: Tabby
Up for trade: Papi, Cookie, Pudge - Or Minimalist, Classic, Robot, Cabin, Kiddie, Green, Harvest sets.

Still looking for Rudy and Skye!
I can trade: Renee, Bells or Sets (Gorgeous, Ice and Egg)

Last edited:
I'm looking for a snooty villager to replace Willow! I'd love Monique, Kitty, Olivia or Purrl, but I also wouldn't mind Portia, Soleil, or Tiffany! I'm not obscenely rich but I can spare a few hundred thousand bells for any of them.

EDIT: Nevermind! I was able to find Purrl on Reddit! YAAAAAAAYYY!!!

Last edited:
Looking for either Purrl or Jacquez *Decided to replace Chief with Jacquez). I don't have room atm, so if somebody has either one i'd hope the person can hold onto them for a day or so.

Last edited:
Please help me find my Dreamies; Genji, Pietro, Marshal and Zucker!
I know they're hard to find, but I can offer Bells and maybe one of my villagers (Diana, Bluebear, Rosie) in return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back