• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Peoke and Poppy mainly and if I can a preferably cheap Stitches.

PM me if you have one of them Dreamies for my BF I'm in charge of his town for a bit :p

Looking for Ribbot, Drago, Diva, Static, Gruff, Pashima, Fuschia, Butch, almost any Cat (the game refuses to ever give me cats...), Del, Drift... I guess that's it for now. I have 8 villagers and and really want to get Rizzo to move out. I don't know if I want to take a chance with a random, so let's see if anyone can help me out.

I'm looking for the villagers in my signature! Currently working on moving out Lolly, Timbra, and Tammy!

Looking for Julian (preferably not completely unoriginal) and mostly/fully original Mathilda!!

I'm willing to buy them or trade for any of the villagers below.

SELLING (or trading) 100% ORIGINAL Quillson, Genji, and Beau.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING.

Thank you.

Hey all! Looking for Gala, Celia, Apollo, Punchy, or Phoebe. I'm really new so I can't offer much, but I have perfect oranges and a few black tulips!

Looking for Apple the hamster and Nibbles the squirrel! I have less that 9 villagers in both my towns so preferably hoping to get them before ransoms take over! D;

Hello, I have Elise moving away from my OYC town very soon. And I want to obtain my dreamies for the town.

They are:

Chadder, Canberra, Merengue, Pietro, Skye and Frank

You can PM or VM me on Saturday if you see/have the above villagers in boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back