• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Apollo, Ribbot, Vesta, Canberra or any of the other needed in my sig. Can offer BTB. PM offers :D

Hi I'd like an uchi or snooty villager. I've got a space now. Noones visited my campsite since I let someone get shep the other day, timing eh? No I don't want to buy for millions and I'd prefer not another bird!

Lionel just pinged me and told me he is moving. I already have his pic and another smug villager (Lopez), so I am allowing him to leave :)

Looking for Merengue like ASAP! I accidentally TT'ed Diana out and now I need a 10th villager. Please PM me if you've got her!

I am desperately looking for Bianca the peppy tiger. She is my final dreamie and will complete my town. I currently have room for her. I don't have a lot of in game bells (I have around 4 mil) but I'll gladly pay TBT if you want.

Looking for Chief! I can offer most of my TBT/IGB or a combination of the two! (also possibly fang if youd like!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back