• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting because still hunting for my dreamies

Looking for Julian (preferably not completely unoriginal) and mostly/fully original Mathilda!!

I'm willing to buy them or trade for any of the villagers below.

SELLING (or trading) 100% ORIGINAL Quillson, Genji, and Beau.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING.

Thank you.

Sooo~ my town is completely devoid of snooty villagers, which is a travesty. I'm on the lookout for Blaire, Willow, Pecan, Soleil and, to a significantly lesser extent (lol) Claudia.

Let me know what you want for them! I'll pay IGB, TBT or we could possibly organize an item/hybrid trade of some sort? I'm flexible :)

This is my first post here so I hope I'm doing this right but I have been looking for Pekoe for a long time. She is one of my top dreamies. Thanks so much.

Papi the lazy okapi just pinged me to move. I thought he'd be a dreamie... but it turns out he doesn't fit my town very well :c

PM me if you're interested in adopting him ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, looking for Apple!

Papi is no longer available, but I'm still looking for Apple! Can pay btb

If anyone is looking to give away Chief, Nan, or Tiffany Please PM me!! I can offer TBT, IGB, or Fang, Rodney, or Lilly!

Last edited:
I have Midge in boxes right now. She is so cute. ; -; Does anyone want her?

Looking For Lionel. I have a space and need to fill it soon. Will trade: 2 Mil. or 300 BTB or afternoon tea set or toy hammer. Willing to negotiate. Need to find him by today or tomorrow. Thanks, Have a great evening.

Marshal has showed up in my cycling town Bellevue and I also have Rosie, both 100% original. If anyone would like them - PM me. I'm looking for TBT bells or wishlist items (I'll provide a link via PM).

Looking for Whitney, last dreamie ~
Will pay all (but 50) TBT on hand, up to 15mil IGB and/or hybrids and DLCs.
If willing to sell her PLEASE PM me, I answer quickest and actually get notified of it from there.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Fang still on auction block until tomorrow night, or fir night depend TZ technically as is am here tonight I guess until 10 pm following tier bid guidelines min 10m buyout max cap 30.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also am looking for Rolf to replace Fang, Savannah, and Ch?vre, among others for my dreams and some others in sig for this town thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back