• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHERRY LEFT! OH NO!

Well, i need to replace cherry with someone. Time to give a list of loved villagers!!!

Genji, Pippy, Rosie, Portia, Blaire, and Fuana. Willing to give btb!

I'm looking for Wolfgang, Diana, Muffy, Rolf, Coco, and Flurry, I'm really determined to get my dreamies so I'm willing to pay a hefty amount of IGB each, please PM me!

i'm really looking for pink villagers, namely marina! PM me if you have any that are moving :)

Looking for Ruby for myself (she's the only one I need...) Also looking for Dora and Cube for my boyfriend...PM me if you have any of these.

Willing to pay IGB, TBT (though I'm very poor in those at the moment) and/or in-game items.

**VILLAGER ALERT**

Hey everybody So i decided instead of posting what villagers im looking for i'll let YOU DECIDE! YES YOU! All you have to do is VM! REPEAT VM me the villager that is moving out of your town! I'll Love a lot of villagers BUT **WARNING** I Only have ONE SPOT! ONE SPOT LEFT! So Make sure to hit me up For a HOT Deal! I WILL ONLY! REPEAT ONLY! Be Paying in BTB!

Looking for a 10th villager! New to animal crossing so would be great if you could help! I would prefer a squirrel, but any villager is great! :) Thanks!

Lost my uchi dreamy yet again (Pashmina! siiigh) - woke up this morning and she was in boxes, no warning given despite me playing p much all day yesterday. So I'm looking for Fuchsia or Deirdre to fill her spot in my town. Will pay in TBT, bells, hybrids, or some combination of the three... also have a lot of the 7-11 item set if that interests you. PM or VM me and we'll work it out ♥

looking for smug or normal villagers. most will do. I can pay IGB or in rare items/flowers depending on the villager

looking for any uchi villager (deirdre and muffy have recently moved out so not those please!)

Desperately looking for Mathilda!

Willing to pay in either IGB or BTB.

I have 100% ORIGINAL Beau and Quillson available for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back