• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for all the villagers in my signature except for Ken, Mira, and Peanut and Whitney. I have 10 million IGB and I have TBT to offer.

Last edited:
Looking desperately for Bianca. She's my last dreamie, I'm willing to pay TBT if you want some kind of payment since I don't have much IGB to offer.

I also would like purple and blue pansies, white carnations, jacob's ladder, and some black roses. I'm willing to pay TBT for those as well.

I'm looking for my dreamies!

-Zucker the Octopus
-Ankha the Cat
-Flora the Ostrich
-Papi the Horse
-Merengue the Rhino

I'd be willing to pay BTB or IGB, but I would love to adopt them for free as well!

LF: Cyrano, Anabelle, Olivia, Clay, Chaddar, Zucker, Phoebe, Genji, and Vesta.
Can offer IGB, Perfect Peaches, or Blue Roses.

Specifically looking for Beau at the moment, but also keeping an eye out for Marshal.
Please let me know if you have any of the two available! Please and thanks! ^_^

If anyone can help me out, I'm desperately looking for LILY the frog!! She moved out randomly because I couldn't play animal crossing for a few days and she gave me a letter with her picture.. just so many tears. :'c
I need her back!

If anyone can help me out, I'm desperately looking for LILY the frog!! She moved out randomly because I couldn't play animal crossing for a few days and she gave me a letter with her picture.. just so many tears. :'c
I need her back!

The same thing happened to me! Lily was my fave! You are going to have to cycle her back. 16 times.... I ended up getting a second town for her to move into like a year after she moved away. But yes.... Tears....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back