• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my dreamies!

-Papi the Horse
-Flora the Ostrich
-Zucker the Octopus
-Merengue the Rhino
-Ankha the Cat

I'd be willing to pay IGB or BTB, along with items/hybrids. I would LOVE to adopt them for free, though, considering they're my dreamies and I would always keep them.

Im looking for my final villager! Im thinking either Jacques or Jay, might also consider rooney, rolf, or erik. but the birds man. the birds.

Looking for my dreamies!

-Papi the Horse
-Flora the Ostrich
-Zucker the Octopus
-Merengue the Rhino
-Ankha the Cat

I'd be willing to pay IGB or BTB, along with items/hybrids. I would LOVE to adopt them for free, though, considering they're my dreamies and I would always keep them.

I think I pm'ed you__ but ive been trying to get rid of him, as I have 2 other lazies ((Stitches and Dizzy)) Ill pm you when hes in boxes

Looking for Cookie as well as everyone in my signature, paying IGB!

Last edited:
If anybody is looking for Fauna, I need her out by TONIGHT!

I ONLY accept IGB at the moment. 5-30 mil, tell me what you're willing to offer. (I'm in a very tight spot with bells.)

Looking for my dreamies! :D
- Bob
- Tabby
- Colton
- Lobo
- Skye
- Fang
I'm willing to pay some bells or if you have a request for a certain item,
but I also have these villagers I need to get rid of, so a trade can be arranged:
Agent S, Kiki, Punchy, Bruce, Dierdre & Chief

Last edited:
Looking for all the villagers in my signature except for Ken, Mira, and Peanut. I have 10 million IGB and I have TBT to offer.

Looking for all the villagers in my signature except for Ken, Mira, and Peanut. I have 10 million IGB and I have TBT to offer.

Really need to fill the space in my village with Francine or Maple, pretty pretty pretty please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back